meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Rehab sucks, you guys

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Rehab sucks, you guys

Gawd, I hate being away. It's so boring. So I'm at Promises and it's so boring. I haven't even been able to get a facial. I went through detox and that was super boring. Plus I've been super-furious because everyone is acting like a asshole and that makes me crazy.
The thing that made me most furious is this: Mims and I were talking today and she just casually mentioned that she totally told a mutual friend that I told her about the friend's boob job. Ok, like first of all, I shouldn't have been talking about her boobs, but Mims had no right to turn around and tell her that I told her. I mean, who does that? It's like she was raised by a barn or something. My grandmamma used to say that. Or something like that. Grandpappa died when the Bentley backed over him. I still don't understand how that happened. The gross thing was that grandmamma kept that car! Isn't that super-icky? Like I never trusted their driver after that. How did that happen? And I think Bentleys are like heavy and stuff. He was squished. She just hosed that car down and said, "It's a Bentley, darling." I guess. The dents always freaked me out, but grandmamma was no dummy, that's all I'm saying.
I have a new friend. She's detoxing too. Her name is Liz. She is hilarious, I cannot wait to party with her as soon as we get out. I bet she gets out first, though because she's been here for like ever. What up, girl? She has the best coke here at Promises, that's all I know.

No comments: