meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Knute, bring me the effing Tylenol

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Knute, bring me the effing Tylenol

Ohmygod, I got so drunk on Monday night that I haven't even been able to type until today. Without mentioning any names, I will just say that a certain famous Irish bad-boy actor was in town and I hooked up with him at THE hot spot downtown. He is so hot. We totally went back to his hotel and totally made out. He said he was in town to scout locations. I thought they hired people to do that, but whatever! I thought it was sort of weird that he was staying at the Ramada Inn, but he said he was trying to keep a low profile, and everyone knows the celebs ALWAYS stay at the Four Seasons. The most hilarious thing was that his luggage tags said his name was Steve something from North Carolina. Colin said that's his alias for when he travels. It was so hot. I totally put him in my Blackberry.
Yesterday, I went shopping with Knute in tow and found the cutest white pants. White is the new black. Or brown. I can't remember, I think brown was the new black for fall, so I guess white is the new brown for spring. TOO COMPLICATED! Knute is currently off the shit list (for now) because he did find the awesomest sunglasses that totally make me look like somebody famous from the 50s or 60s. I think they had sunglasses back then, anyway, they are CUTE and that means Knute is back on the Good List.

No comments: