meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Could My Life Be More Boring?

Monday, March 24, 2008

Could My Life Be More Boring?


So I was just rereading my last post and like I was all, 'What?" I hardly remember any of that! Me and Scar aren't fighting anymore, we went shoe shopping on Saturday, so of course we're ok.
My deposition went fine since I couldn't even remember anything! I was all, "I dunno!" to almost every question! That's so hilarious.
My new stalker is totally boring.
My friend Jenn got a herself a friend she's calling Waff which totally enrages me because I had a Waff way before she did and I don't know why everyone has to try to be exactly like me! It's so boring! Meanwhile my "friend" Waff is texting me and calling me "old" and "poopypants" and some crazy stuff like that. I have no idea what the hell is going on with him. Maybe he's gone crazy. Or he's smoking something. Or both.
My friend TS (notice how I didn't put "friend" in "quotation marks" like I did with "Waff") as totally disappeared. Like that movie where the guy gets sucked up by a alien ship! Maybe that was a Simpsons episode, I don't remember. Anyway, if you see TS, tell him I said to drop a celebritard a line, kay?
What else?
Rhett's got a birthday coming up. Something fabulous, I'm sure, I'll let you know.
Other than that my life is totally boring! Totes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You had a waff? really????????

LOL