meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Now I'm thinking about tacos!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Now I'm thinking about tacos!



Dammit.
Are tacos poor people food? They must be since I love them so much. One of my stalkers left me this message on the myspace that had a bunch of pictures of Valemtimes thingies in it and right in the middle was a taco. I was like "!". That cracked me up. So then I started thinking about tacos. Now I'm hungry and I totally wasn't hungry earlier. In fact, earlier I gave Gus the night off so I am totally screwed. The kicker is that since I had the flew, I can't even taste anything so why am I hungry? It's not like if I had the World's Most Awesome Taco in front of me, I could actually enjoy it. Some days life is just not even worth living. Like after the wreck, the doctor was saying no high heels (yea, RIGHT) and now I can't taste anything so no more poor people food for me. I am so totally depressed. Good thing I'll all full of Vicodin so the booze is helping. Not that I can taste it or anything.
Now I'm just thinking about the World's Most Awesome Taco...

No comments: