meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Ugly Girls

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Ugly Girls


So like I just got home from Mims and Thad's house. One of their kids had a birthday. I don't know which one. I just brought an envelope with a couple Benjamins in it. Everyone likes money, right? Even 4 year olds.

So Mims was all excited because some band she loves is coming to Austin, Duran something. She was like, "You wanna go?" And I was like, "I'm totally sure I have tickets to that lying around The Compound. I get tickets to everything." So I called Knute and was like, "You know that band, with the girls?" And he goes, "Bananarama? Vanity 6? Appollonia? Salt 'n' Peppa? Spice Girls? Cheetah Girls? Destiny's Child?" I was like, "Shut up! I don't even know what you are saying!" So he got all quiet and I go, "That band with the really ugly girls-" And he jumps in, "The Bangles? Seriously the only decent one was the lead singer and the others you'd have to put a bag over their heads-" I was like, "SHUT UP!" So he did. I think he's been drinking espresso again. I told him not to do that at night. He'll probably be up all night rearranging the furniture or changing his filing system or something. I won't get a wink of sleep. What the hell does that mean? I mean, when I sleep I close both eyes and a wink is only one eye, so how could you be asleep if you are winking? Some stuff really confuses me.

Ok, what was I talking about? Oh yea, so I go, "Knute. Focus. That band with the really ugly girls, it's called Duran something." And then I thought Knute sucked all the air out of my house. I was all, "Are you ok?" And he totally whispers, "Duran Duran?" I go, "Yes, dang those girls are ugly. Anyway, we have tickets for that, right?" And I hear him digging through his file cabinet and he comes back and goes, "Yes. Four." So I'm like, "Me and Mims are going so don't through them out or sell them on ebay or whatever it is you do with all those tickets I don't use." He goes, "That still leaves two. Can I take Raphael?" (He has a new boyfriend I guess.) So because I am all magnetic or whatever, I was like, "Whatever. But Harvey is NOT driving you. And you have to stay on the other side of the Music Hall. Kay?" He was totally ecstatic. I don't know why, I mean, those girls are ugly.

No comments: